SCHOOL YEAR 2021/2022
Appointments for registration will begin on August 16 on our website www.cclm.be, please click on the green button « je prends rendez-vous pour m’inscrire »
!! a different email address per person when registering the appointment !!
If you wish to change or delete your appointment, please click on the link provided in your confirmation email.
No appointment request will be processed by email, phone or on site.
The tests will be organized by appointment at registration. After the test we will be able to tell you the days and time of your course (free and for +- 45 min.) Classes are given twice a week depending on the level, please consult the class schedule in the "download" section of our website.
The courses start from 06 September, 2021
Documentation required · Belgian and E.U. citizens are required to bring:
- A national ID card, or a Belgian residence permit (electronic card), or a valid passport
- the completed registration form (Available on our website in the download section)
- a copy of the identity document
- the amount €81 (preferably by bank card) for a course for a semester.
- Documentation required · NON-E.U. citizens are required to bring:
- A Belgian residence permit (electronic card), or a registration certificate, or a valid passport with visa, if applicable (in which case an additional €90 fee will apply).
- the completed registration form (Available on our website in the download section).
- a copy of the identity document.
- the amount € 81 (preferably by bank card) for a course for a semester
Reduced fees are mentioned on the page “registrations” on our website
An appointment does not constitute a promise of registration.
Your attention, please : the place of the registration is always the school office,
located Rue Abbé Jean Heymans, 29 in Woluwé-Saint-Lambert.
When you are in the school, please respect the usual sanitary measures
(wearing a mask, distance and hand washing) Hydro-alcoholic gel will be at your disposal.