Make an appointment :
Appointments for registration will begin on 10 January, please click on the green "I'm making an appointment to register" button that will be available on that same date.
Your attention, please :
Our French and Dutch levels for absolute beginners are full and closed.
!! Appointment booking is nominative: in case of multiple appointments, taken with the same identity, only the very first appointment will be taken into account and the following ones will all be cancelled. A different email address per person is required when booking an appointment.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, please click on the link provided in your confirmation email.
No appointment requests will be processed by email, phone or on site.
Upon registration, you will receive an appointment to take a placement test (mandatory and free). After the test (which lasts about 45 minutes), we will inform you of the days and times of your course.
The courses will start :
in the evening, on Monday 31 January and Tuesday 01 February at 18:25.
in the morning, on Tuesday 01 February and Wednesday 02 February at 09h00.
Classes are given twice a week depending on the level, please consult the schedule in the "download" section on our website.
The following documents are required for Belgian and European citizens :
A national identity card, or a Belgian residence permit (electronic card), or a valid passport.
the completed registration form registration form.pdf
a photocopy of the identity document.
the sum of 81€ (preferably by Bancontact) for a course during 1 semester from February to June.
The following documents are required for non-European citizens:
- A Belgian residence permit (electronic card), or a registration certificate, or a valid passport with a visa if necessary (in this case an additional fee of 90€ will be charged).
- the completed registration form registrationform.pdf
- a photocopy of the identity document.
- the sum of 81€ (preferably by Bancontact) for a course during 1 semester February to June.
Possible reduction: see the section "right to exemption of registration fees" on our website.
An appointment does not constitute a promise of registration.
ATTENTION: the place of registration is on the site of the school located Rue Abbé Jean Heymans, 29 in Woluwé-Saint-Lambert.
When you come to school for your appointment, to respect the sanitary measures in force:
- wearing a mask upon entering the school
- to respect the distance
- enter the office of the secretary and the director alone
- respect the floor markings in the offices
- use the disinfectant gel provided.